The 2030 District in Ann Arbor will be a groundbreaking high-performance building district that aims to dramatically reduce the environmental impacts of building construction and operations, while maximizing Ann Arbor's economic viability and profitability for building owners, managers and developers.
- Property Owners, Managers and Developers
- Professional Stakeholders
- Community Stakeholders
Membership in Ann Arbor's 2030 District involves a multi-disciplinary collaborative effort to meet the District goals.
Ann Arbor's 2030 District GOALS
EXISTING BUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS
- Energy Use: 50% reduction by 2030
- Water Use: 50% reduction by 2030
- Transportation CO2e: 50% reduction by 2030
NEW BUILDINGS, MAJOR RENOVATIONS & NEW INFRASTRUCTURE
- Energy Use: carbon neutral by 2030
- Water Use: immediate 50% reduction
- Transportation CO2e: immediate 50% reduction