We cordially invite you to join the
Cincinnati 2030 District New Year Kick-Off!
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
At the Historic Union Hall in OTR
- District highlights and What's Next
- Networking, Open Bar & Light Bites
- 4:00-5:00 PM - Happy Hour with Open Bar & Light Bites
- 5:00-5:45 PM - Program
- 5:45-7:00 PM - Networking & Drinks
- Cincinnati 2030 District Members - Free (Registration code provided.) Bring your Facilities Team members.
- Cincinnati 2030 District Professional and Community Partners - $25 (Registration code provided.)
- General Registration - $35
- Building Member and Partner Exhibit Table - $125 (space is limited) Includes 2 complimentary registrations and mentions in promotional material (registration code provided). Exhibit Tables will be open to the public beginning in February.
- Questions about registration? Contact email@example.com
All proceeds go to support the ongoing work of the Cincinnati 2030 District.
- Happy Hour Sponsors - $1,000 - Logo placement, up to 3 complimentary registrations, recognition, and space to lay out material at registration table.
- Welcome Sponsors - $500 - Logo placement, up to 2 complimentary registrations, recognition, and space to lay out material at registration table.
Thank you to our Title Sponsor!
Thank you to our Happy Hour Sponsor!
Questions about the event or sponsor opportunities? Contact Elizabeth Rojas
The Cincinnati 2030 District is a collaborative effort to create a network of healthy, sustainable and high-performing buildings in the city of Cincinnati. Participating members make a collective commitment to reduce their buildings' energy use, water consumption and transportation emissions by 50% by the year 2030.