The Ann Arbor 2030 District is a private/public partnership working to reduce existing building energy consumption, water use and transportation emissions 50% by 2030.
By establishing the economic case for these reductions, we help property owners increase asset value, reduce operating costs and create a healthier community.
- Property Owners, Managers and Developers and Tenants
- Professional Stakeholders
- Community Stakeholders
Membership in Ann Arbor's 2030 District involves a multi-disciplinary collaborative effort to meet the District goals.
Ann Arbor's 2030 District GOALS
EXISTING BUILDINGS & INFRASTRUCTURE OPERATIONS
- Energy Use: 50% reduction by 2030
- Water Use: 50% reduction by 2030
- Transportation CO2e: 50% reduction by 2030
NEW BUILDINGS, MAJOR RENOVATIONS & NEW INFRASTRUCTURE
- Energy Use: carbon neutral by 2030
- Water Use: immediate 50% reduction
- Transportation CO2e: immediate 50% reduction
A2ZERO Lunch and Learn Series
A2ZERO Lunch and Learn Series is a free, virtual, monthly lunch & learn series that explores key strategies to meet the community carbon neutrality goal of 2030 in the commercial, multifamily and institutional building sectors.
Grab your lunch and join us on the 2nd Tuesday of the month, January-June and after a summer break, September-November.
The series is brought to you by Ann Arbor 2030 District, AIA Huron Valley and Washtenaw Contractors Association.
To learn more and to register CLICK HERE.