Exclusive Benefits to District Members
Members of Stamford 2030 will have exclusive access to in-kind professional services and contributions from local professional organizations.
- Assessment of current building performance related to Stamford 2030 District goals
- Anonymous benchmarking against local peer buildings
- Guidance on moving towards Stamford 2030 District goals
The 2030 Districts Marketplace web platform is built on top of Quantity Quotes, a fast, easy-to-use tool that enables everyone from schools and universities to high-rise office managers, to easily purchase large quantities of green, ENERGY STAR and WaterSense qualified products.
- Energy efficiency engineering services
- Financing options
- "Select" REX audits
- Energy efficiency incentives for approved projects
- Shared expertise and data for Starwood's goal progress
- Data analysis support
- Advice on benchmarking and green physical needs assessments
- Technical expertise on energy modeling, audits, resiliency studies, commissioning and M&V (Measurement and Verification)
- Expertise on accessibility as a sustainability measure
- Advice on energy incentives
- Free year-long benchmarking subscription for one building in WegoWise (see a special offer)
- Steven Winter Associates, Inc. will review this data at no charge to analyze the building's performance
- Assistance in obtaining information for and performing cost/benefit analyses on conservation, solar, geothermal, etc.
- Technical strategy, solution development and project execution services targeting Electric Utility, Renewable Energy and Clean Technology
- Assistance in defining high-return, low risk retrofit initiatives that are proven in the local market
- Assistance in upgrading real estate listings to reflect sustainability characteristics of properties
- Shared best practices from other organizations across the U.S. and globally
- LEED education programs in the areas of energy, water and carbon
- Advice on energy-efficient renovations of large office spaces and office buildings
- Discounts on select online course series
- Opportunities to collaborate with IREM on case studies and webinars
GreenWizard Energy Reduction Calculator
GreenWizard's Energy Reduction Calculator helps gauge energy usage against 2030 targets. This tool has been updated since its launch in 2013 as a partner project with Architecture 2030 and is offered for free.
Investigate efficiency strategies for different scales of development using Architecture 2030's "2030 Palette." The website directs users to other tools and resources for learning more about implementing these innovative projects.
Clean Cities Coalition
Find tools and other resources focused on reducing transportation emissions through the U.S. Department of Energy's Clean Cities Coalition website. The local chapter also provides information on financial opportunities and past projects.
Institute of Real Estate Management
Search the IREM website for local or online courses focusing on property management as well as more information on becoming an IREM Certified Sustainable Property. A variety of tools and webinars are also available.
Energy Efficiency Financing Resources from the CT Green Bank
May 6, 2015 - Our partner, The CT Green Bank, presented options for financing clean energy and energy efficiency for multifamily properties, including: C-PACE (Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy), CHIF's LIME (Low-Income Multifamily Energy) Loan, the Multifamily Credit Enhancement Fund, and Solar Financing for Non-Profits.
Overview of Stamford 2030 District to the Upper Northeast Regional Committee of the USGBC
May 1, 2015 - Stamford 2030 travelled to Portland, Maine to deliver a presentation on behalf of the CT Chapter of the USGBC
February 18, 2015 - The Stamford 2030 District hosted a webinar along with Wegowise, Jay Black of SL Green, Steven Winter Associates, and New Neighborhoods to demonstrate how to reach your 2030 goals and collect valuable, actionable insight from your building's energy analytics.
LEED Pilot Credits on Resilient Design Webinar
March 28, 2016 - The Stamford 2030 District co-hosted a webinar along with CIRCA and CTGBC to discuss the importants of resiliency and the new LEED pilot credits related to resilient design.
Please subscribe to receive more information on Stamford 2030 news and upcoming events.