Please join Stamford 2030 and the CT Green Bank to discuss the C-PACE program (www.c-pace.com) for multifamily buildings on May 6th from 8-10am at the Landmark Square Conference Center. This interactive workshop will demonstrate how to improve building energy and financial performance by reducing utility and operating costs and increasing property values, focusing on available financing resources and technical support.
Please RSVP here!
This practical workshop provides a hands-on opportunity for building owners to:
- Access technical support to identify and assess energy savings opportunities for your building;
- Secure financing to address deferred maintenance challenges, and/or provide gap financing for substantial renovation and new construction;
- Coordinate utility incentives with comprehensive financing solutions;
- Finance energy improvements with no out-of-pocket payments, and with the security tied to the property rather than your personal credit;
- Learn about how other CT property owners are achieving lower operating costs, improved asset values, and a healthier environment for tenants.