Every day, more corporations are committing to using renewable energy and reducing their greenhouse gas emissions. A Virtual Power Purchase Agreement (VPPA) is the means for many of them to achieve those goals, while also adding a new clean energy project to the grid.
In our May education forum, you will learn exactly what a VPPA is and how entering into a VPPA can help a corporation scale its sustainability goals.
During this session you will learn:During this session you will learn:
- How a VPPA works
- Examples of renewable energy and emissions targets that can be reached through a VPPA
- How renewable energy certificates (RECs) enable corporations to reach their targets
- Options to obtain RECs
- Key considerations before entering into a VPPA
- The steps to obtain a VPPA
- Renewable energy procurement options for companies with smaller energy needs
- Key benefits for commercial real estate owners
Presenter: Christian Tinoco, Origination Associate at LevelTen Energy
About LevelTen Energy. LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, delivering the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and expertise required to accelerate clean energy transactions. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers. To learn more about LevelTen Energy, click here.