Cleantech San Diego, San Diego 2030 District, and the San Diego Green Building Council invite you to join us for a conversation about New Energy Efficiency Policies and the Cleantech Opportunity.
State and federal energy efficiency policies calling for solar on new construction and annual energy benchmarking disclosures, among other standards, are creating an exciting opportunity for buildings to leverage clean technologies like never before.
Join us for a discussion with energy efficiency experts – from solar and ZNE to reporting and IoT – to explore what the sustainable built environment of tomorrow looks like and how San Diego’s cleantech industry will be key to realizing that future.
- Ralph DiNola, CEO, New Buildings Institute
- Dawn Baker, Senior Commercial Property Manager, H.G. Fenton Company
- Douglas Kot, Head of Section, Sustainable Buildings and Communities, DNV GL
- Lindsey Hawes, Assistant Director, Advisory Services, Distributed Energy Resources Program, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Cameron Ravanbach, Customer Success Associate, Measurabl
- Daniel Sullivan, Founder and CEO, Sullivan Solar Power
- Craig Wood, Director of Business Development and Technology, Site 1001