Getting started on an energy efficiency project can be a challenge. Financing 101 includes key information to get you started on your energy efficiency project.
Included are overviews of EE financing to help you understand your options and create an action plan for your energy efficiency project. Whether you are calculating a simple payback for your EE project, making the case for upgrades, or looking for ways to find and communicate with sources of capital, the tools here will give you a running start.
- Financing Primer (DOE)
- The Essential Guide to Energy Efficiency Financing (Joule Assets)
- A Guide to Financing Tools for the Commercial Real Estate Sector (IMT/MIT)
- Financing for Multi-Tenant Building Efficiency (ACEEE)
- Removing First-Cost Hurdles for Energy Efficiency (CalCEF)
- How to Calculate and Present Deep Retrofit Value - A Guide For Investors (RMI)