Please Join Dallas 2030 District for our Lunch & Learn Education Series on March 9, 2016 at 11:30am
This Lunch & Learn Education Series Will Include:
- Setting building requirements.
- Building auditing with standard programs using ASHRAE Phase 1 & 2 audit programs.
- Use of audit and inspection forms.
- Lighting audits
- ASHRAE BEQ program for building rating and awards.
- Investor Confidence Program utilization for project financing.
Building Audits by Jerry Kettler and Marc Migliazzo:
Mr. Gerald J. Kettler is a licensed professional engineer in nine states and certified in many specialties including commissioning, test balance, building audits, and environmental management. He has been active on many ASHRAE and other organizations and committees that develop industry wide guidelines and standards. He also serves as the founding chair of the Dallas 2030 District
Mr. Marc Migliazzo is currently with EIS Lighting in Dallas, TX. He has many years of professional and management experience in construction and lighting. He received his LEED Green Associates Certification in 2011. He is a member of USGBC, Advanced Lighting Guidelines and is the Head of Outreach with Dallas 2030 District. Mr. Migliazzo is a BOC Lighting Instructor.
For questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org