Attendees Dallas 2030 District:
This meeting is limited only to cities, counties, council of governments, and other local government organizations.
Please join SPEER and other area cities for this regional city centered workshop. The purpose of this workshop is to bring City Efficiency Delegates together to collaborate on the above mentioned best practices, creating a city centered network of efficiency industry leaders. This forum will provide the opportunity for cities to work together in overcoming barriers or identifying new efficiency projects for their respective cities. These cities together are leading by example in their communities, by saving tax dollars and contributing to the improvement of regional air quality. Join us for this very exciting discussion and networking opportunity.
Topics will include:
- LED Street Lighting
- San Antonio’s Revolving Loan Fund
- Third Party Energy Code Inspection
- Energy Savings Performance Contracting
- Creating the First PACE District in Texas
- Municipal Pool Energy Efficiency Project
- City Park Water Reclamation Project
- El Paso’s Energy Savings Challenge
- Energy Management Departments
- Benchmarking Case Study
You must RSVP for the event.