Melink Corporation is a global provider of energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions for commercial buildings with five offerings: Intelli-Hood® Kitchen Ventilation Controls, HVAC Test & Balance, Solar PV, Geothermal HVAC, and PositiV Building Health Monitor. For more than 30 years, we’ve been helping companies save energy, increase profits, and make the world a more sustainable place. We are 100% employee-owned, our corporate headquarters is LEED Platinum and Net-Zero Energy, and our vehicle fleet consists of all hybrid and electric cars. We are affiliated with the U.S. Green Building Council.
- About the Company/Celebrating 30 Years of Melink
- Inspiring Business
- Why Melink Solar?
- Cincinnati Zoo Solar Array
- Melink Zero-Energy Building
- 50% Solutions Series: How HVAC Systems Impact Indoor Air Quality IAQ (recorded April 7, 2020)
Case Studies & Reports:
- Melink Intelli-Hood®: Since inventing demand control kitchen controls 30 years ago, Melink has installed in over 30,000 hoods across the globe. Melink’s patented Intelli-Hood kitchen hood controls visually monitor the level of cooking activity and automatically adjusts the exhaust fan to operate only as fast as necessary, dramatically reducing energy usage and saving money.
- Melink Solar: As a commercial solar EPC (engineering, procurement, and construction) firm, we are full-service and can deliver a turnkey project, offering a seamless experience. We will design your solar system, procure all labor and supplies, construct the solar array, monitor performance throughout the array’s lifetime, and provide remote and field troubleshooting.
- Melink Geo: We serve as a consulting engineer and can provide turnkey management of geothermal projects for architects, engineers, ESCOs, and building owners. We also offer Manifest™, a geothermal mechanical room on a skid that makes for easy selection and installation.
- Melink PositiV®: Standalone building health monitor system to track and trend temperature, relative humidity, building pressure, and CO2 so that you can gain a full picture of the health of your building.
Contact - Randy Miles, Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Phone - (513) 965-7300