H5 Data Centers' Cleveland data center is a state-of-the-art, 351,000 SF Tier III facility designed to provide high availability, industry-leading energy efficiency and physical security to its leading enterprise customers and the booming local Cleveland healthcare and biotechnology sectors. Further, the data center hosts several long haul fiber nodes for such communications providers as CenturyLink, XO Communications [now Verizon], Windstream and Zayo.
Conveniently located in downtown Cleveland, H5 Data Center's highly redundant Cleveland data center is in close proximity to the Central Business District (CBD) and interstate highways for easy access by local and out-of-market data center personnel. In fact, 60% of the US population is estimated to live within 600 miles of the data center.
Centrally positioned between the Midwest and East Coast, the power grid serving Cleveland is not only one of the country's most reliable, but it's also one of the country's most affordable. The average annual cost per kWh is less than $0.06. The Cleveland data center is also one of two data centers in Ohio that are currently eligible for 100% sales and use tax abatement. The combination of the sales & use tax abatement and affordable power pricing make the Cleveland data center one of the most affordable locations in the US.
Unique aspects of the Cleveland data center include:
- 351,000 SF data center campus located downtown
- Cleveland's top carrier hotel and IX-point
- 0% OH-state sales & use tax incentive on colocation equipments
- Turn-key wholesale colocation space
- Private data center suites
- 24x7 on-site engineering and security teams
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Concurrently maintainable, Tier III data center design
- Available office, staging, storage and conference room space
- Ample, on-site parking