Two-day Virtual Summit including remarks from Mayor Frank Jackson, keynote presentations, facilitated discussions, and more!
About this Event
Celebrating Sustainability. Building the Future.
Since 2009, Mayor Frank G. Jackson’s Sustainable Cleveland initiative has engaged more than 15,000 people from all walks of life, working together to design and develop a thriving and resilient Cleveland region. Over the past ten years, Sustainable Cleveland has supported collaboration and action to make Cleveland a greener, cleaner place to live, work, and play for all. From improved water and air quality to increases in bike infrastructure and clean energy, Sustainable Cleveland has come a long way... but we know there's much work to do.
We invite you to attend the Sustainable Cleveland 2020 Virtual Summit from October 14th -15th. We will celebrate the many people and organizations that have gotten us this far, and build off this foundation for even greater progress. The Summit will include remarks from Mayor Frank Jackson, keynote presentations, recognition and awards, facilitated discussions on key priorities going forward, and much more. Through the 2020 Summit we will:
- Celebrate Cleveland’s progress in sustainability since 2009
- Share stories of collaboration and action inspired through the Sustainable Cleveland initiative
- Recognize individuals, organizations, and businesses leading by example to advance sustainability in Cleveland
- Feature keynote presentations focused on creating a more sustainable and equitable economy
- Advance Cleveland Climate Action Plan priorities that require community-wide action, such as reaching 100% renewable electricity, trees, access to vibrant green space, sustainable transportation, clean water, and creating a circular economy
- Continue charting our collective path forward for continued engagement in sustainability and climate action
We thank the Summit sponsors not only for making this event possible, but for being critical partners in sustainability. For more information visit: sustainablecleveland.org/summit2020
Save the date and register today! REGISTER HERE
Additional event details, including how to register for presentations and breakout sessions will be sent closer to the Summit date.