Join USGBC for the July session of the Road to a Resilient Heartland Webinar Series which will highlight Building Resilient Cities with a spotlight on Cincinnati, Ohio. Cincinnati was recognized as the Nation's top sustainable metro-region in 2017 and 2018. This session will highlight three aspects of the community engagement processes of Cincinnati's resilient footprint, including the Green Cincinnati Plan, the Cincinnati 2030 District and the world's first LEED Platinum and Net Zero Energy Police Station.
- Obtain an overview of the Green Cincinnati Plan and its Built Environment Goals; including energy efficiency benchmarks.
- Gain an overview of 2030 District's and Cincinnati's unique leadership in buildings for Healthy Occupants.
- Understand how designing a civic building with green building techniques can enhance police-citizen relations.
- Learn how to design a LEED Platinum project for a LEED Silver budget.
Chad Edwards, RA, LEED AP BD+C
- Principal, emersion DESIGN
- Co-creator of Cincinnati 2030 District
- Steering Committee Member of Green Cincinnati Plan
- GBCI Credit: 1 GBCI General CE (pending)
- AIA Credit: 1 LU/HSW (approved)
- Members of the USGBC Community & USGBC National networks: $10
- Non-Members: $20
- Students & Emerging Professionals: $5
Not sure if you're a member? Want to become a member?
For USGBC Community member status:
For USGBC National member status:
To join or renew your Community membership, please visit us at: