50% Solutions Series
Cincinnati 2030 District Occupant Health Guide and Metrics Information Session (recorded January 21, 2021)
The Cincinnati 2030 District is proud to lead efforts in establishing a first-of-its-kind occupant health metric for District Member Buildings. This is a brand new program, utilizing the foundation of the 2030 model and the International Well Building Institute’s WELL Building Standard. Members will be working to support their occupant’s health with the help of 2030 District partners to implement these strategies over the next decade.
We invite you to view the Healthy Building one-pager and watch a panel discussion from the kickoff event, featuring Jeremy Faust (Fifth-Third Bank), Dr. Lauren Bartoszek (The Health Collaborative), and Dominic Ruiz and Dr. Angela Loder (International WELL Building Institute).
- 2030 Members interested in a free assessment of their utility data reviewed by a Graphet Energy Analyst submit the Site Background Form - Energy Management Services to email@example.com.
- Graphet Data Mining - Case Study Cincinnati Art Museum
Charge. Forward. - Electrify the Future with Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (recorded June 23, 2020)
- EVunited - Drive Electric Earth Day -Charging as a Service Direct Relief Program - Combat COVID-19
- EVunited - EVunited - Mobile Charging- SparkCharge - Overview
Redefining your Path to Sustainability in the Face of the Pandemic and Beyond (recorded May 26, 2020)
- City of Cincinnati (Electrification Coalition) - Municipal Fleet Electrification Case Study
- City of Cincinnati (Electrification Coalition) - Electric Vehicle Parking Space Signage and Demarcation
- City of Cincinnati (Smart Columbus) - Workplace Charging Toolkit
- City of Cincinnati (Electrification Coalition) - Workplace Charging Sample Survey
- Scoop Technologies - Corporate Carpooling with the Cincinnati 2030 District (July 11th, 2019)