Please join the Vermont Green Building Network (VGBN) for a special lunch-time webinar event on Wednesday, July 15th from 12-1pm. The Burlington 2030 District is pleased to sponsor this event!
About this Event
VERMONT WATER RESILIENCY in a CHANGING CLIMATE: PLANNING and DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
This event will feature three inspirational speakers who will discuss water as it relates specifically to buildings and construction. Topics covered will include addressing stormwater issues, reducing water demand within buildings and the status and state of water in Vermont.
You will hear from leaders from the State of Vermont, BLUE Stormwater management program and VEIC. Q+A will follow the presentations. The topics and speakers are:
- "The status and state of water in Vermont as it relates to the built environment" with Julie Moore, Secretary of the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources (ANR)
- "Outside the building: Stormwater solutions for new and existing buildings" with Juliana Dixon, Owner/Consultant at Salix Solutions and manager of BLUE Stormwater program
- "Inside the building: Demand reduction for water and energy savings" with Brian Just, Managing Engineer at VEIC
Free for VGBN members and general public. Optional suggested donation admission for non-members.
Please RSVP /pre-register to receive the webinar call in details by July 14th at 5pm!
- 12:00-12:05: Welcome and introduction with Jenna Antonino DiMare, VGBN Executive Director
- 12:05-1:00pm: Presentations, followed by Q+A