Snoozing your building and saving money: energy efficiency tips during COVID-19 and beyond
Are you a property owner, facilities manager, energy efficiency professional, business owner or member of the Burlington 2030 District?
Please join the Burlington Resource and Recovery Center (RRC) for a special webinar focused on snoozing your building and saving money during COVID-19 and beyond. This virtual town hall meeting event will be moderated by the Burlington 2030 District with panelists from Burlington Electric Department. We will discuss energy efficiency tips, share information about BED's Green Stimulus program, as well as facilitate a Q+A with Burlington Electric Department and Burlington 2030 District staff and engineers. Learn ways that you can potentially save energy and money in your under-utilized or unoccupied commercial building(s).
Some of the following questions will be addressed during this live webinar:
- Why is my bill not going down while folks are Staying Home?
- What can I get from the Green Stimulus?
- How much can I get for energy efficiency projects now?
- Who at BED can help me get my building to take a nap?
Webinar call in details are posted on the Burlington Resource and Recovery Center website here:
Also, please feel free to pre-register and you will receive the video conference call in details via email before the webinar begins.
- 1:00-1:05pm: Welcome by Mayor Miro Weinberger
- 1:05-1:10: Introduction led by Burlington 2030 District Director, Jenna Antonino DiMare
- 1:10-1:20pm: Green Stimulus program overview with Burlington Electric Department General Manager, Darren Springer
- 1:20-1:50pm: Snoozing your Building with BED Energy Services Engineer, Gretchen Schimelpfenig
- 1:50-2:00pm: Q+A with BED and Burlington 2030 District staff and engineers