For all details and to RSVP, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/burlington-2030-district-annual-celebration-tickets-55524070991
Are you a property owner interested in reducing your building’s energy load and operating costs? Are you - or is your business - committed to energy efficiency, and eager to be involved in the net zero energy vision for the City of Burlington? Please join us on May 1 to celebrate the Burlington 2030 District, a private/public partnership that supports ongoing local efforts to mitigate climate change. Connect with Burlington property owners and learn how voluntary participation in this initiative helps property owners to reduce operating costs, increase asset value and create a healthier community.
This second annual celebration will celebrate the Burlington 2030 District’s successes thus far and goals, and will provide a venue for prospective members to learn about and join the initiative.
Local leaders and property owners from the Burlington 2030 District, who are committed to reducing building energy consumption, water use, and transportation emissions 50% by 2030, will be available to talk about their successes. Burlington 2030 is the 17th city nationwide to sign on to this timely initiative.
The Burlington 2030 District is committed to a future that empowers citizens, organizations, and institutions with knowledge, planning, and design tools to achieve a sustainable, energy efficient, and carbon-neutral future.
- 5:00 to 6:00pm: Reception with appetizers and cash bar
- 6:00 to 6:30pm:
- Welcome address by Burlington 2030 District Director Jenna Antonino DiMare
- The City's Net Zero Energy strategic vision by Mayor Miro Weinberger
- Burlington 2030 District property owner and business member talks featuring Eric Farrell of Farrell Properties and Melinda Moulton of Main Street Landing
- 6:30 to 7:00pm: Reception continued showcasing Burlington 2030 District participants
A special thank you to our event sponsors: