Leadership Council

The Austin 2030 District Leadership Council is nominated every year in March, and one-year terms begin in April. Council members may serve up to three consecutive years. The Council maintains a 60% majority of building members (owners, property managers, or other building staff) with the other 40% split between professional and community members. 

Leadership Council April 1, 2017 - March 30, 2018

Dewitt Peart, Downtown Austin Alliance*

Ashleigh Powell, CTA Architects Engineers*

Susan Peterson, Foundation Communities*

Stuart Tyrrell, The Austonian*

Joel Sher, Congress Holdings Group*

Matthew Tuckness, JW Marriott*

Maica Jordan, Paramount & Stateside Theatres*

Peter Davis, City of Austin, Office of the City Architect

Farshad Shahsavary, Texas Facilities Commission

*Indicates participation on the inaugural, temporary Leadership Council for the launch of the District, September 2016-March 2017. Thank you!