Join PG&E, EBMUD, SFPUC, USGBC, and AIA SF for a full day of learning and fun at the 15th Annual Water Conservation Showcase.
Tuesday, March 20
9:00 am – 6:00 pm
PG&E Pacific Energy Center
· 8 Education Sessions (GBCI CEU Approved)
· 4 Interactive workshops with experts
· 50+ Exhibitors showcasing the latest water-conserving products and services
· Learn about rebates from your local water district
· Networking with up to 1,000 local professionals
Register today: http://goo.gl/4DFqPe
Thanks to the support of event partners Pacific Gas & Electric, East Bay Municipal Utility District, and the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission we are able to invite you to attend free of charge. Boxed lunches, courtesy of PG&E, will be provided (limited quantities available). Registration ensures expedited check-in. Session seats cannot be reserved in advance and the rooms tend to fill up fast. Please be sure to arrive on time to find a seat.
When you arrive, you will receive a Passport Door Prize card on which to collect stickers from participating Premium Passport exhibitors. To be eligible for our great raffle prizes, you must turn in your completed card by 4:45pm, and be present at 5:00pm for the drawing.
· 2 complimentary tickets to a USGBC Northern California education event of your choice
· Prizes from the exhibitors
Since 2004, hundreds of advocates, researchers, business leaders, product manufacturers and government officials have gathered every year to address the most pressing water issues and challenges facing the state of California. Grab a ticket today for the showcase to learn more about scalable strategies and solutions to conserve one of Earth's most precious resources.
Join the conversation #WCS2018