"My building is outside the boundaries -- can I join?"
As of 2018, the answer is YES. If you own or manage a property anywhere in Western Pennsylvania, you have an opportunity to join the Pittsburgh 2030 District as an Affiliate Partner.
Affiliate Partners commit to:
- Reporting energy use, water consumption, transportation emissions, and IAQ survey data to Green Building Alliance on an annual basis.
- Conducting regular building performance assessments and making improvements to your building(s).
- Sharing best practices, lessons learned, or case studies with the Pittsburgh 2030 District.
- Supporting Green Building Alliance through organizational membership.
Affiliate Partners receive:
- Annual performance reports of submitted information.
- Access to centralized information on financing opportunities and creative building performance strategies.
- Connections to Pittsburgh 2030 District Community and Resource Partners.
- Discounted registration to Bridge to 2030 events.
- Recognition on published lists of committed District Affiliates.
To get started, please contact us.
Current District Affiliates
as of April 2018
Community College of Allegheny County
Hill House Association
Oxford Development Company