Thank you for your interest in the Dallas 2030 District.
The Dallas 2030 District is a private-public initiative, a partnership of property owners/managers, local businesses and service providers, and community members. The District is committed to creating a high-performance building district in Central Dallas, which will increase building asset values, improve tenant occupancy rates, save operational and utility costs, create jobs and stimulate the local economy. Join this influential group to make Dallas a leader in creating a environmentally sustainable, resilient, vibrant and healthy city.
There are 3 categories of memberships available:
- Property Owner /Manager or Developer
- An individual or entity that owns, manages and/or develops real estate within the Dallas 2030 District boundary.
- Professional Services Member
- An individual or entity that provides services within the Dallas 2030 District boundary.
- Community Member
- A non-profit, government entity or community organization.
Join the Dallas 2030 District under any of these 3 categories: contact us here for more information.