We'll take a closer look at wind and solar technology, learn about what's new in these industries and where they are heading. Our speakers will use current projects to review site requirements, installation, maintenance, cost, savings and environmental impact in addition to the law as it pertains to the rights to light, air and water. We'll also discuss renewable energy credits and power purchase agreements and how they can make a project feasible.
- Eric Pempus - Risk Manager, DesignPro Insurance Group / Kent State University College of Architecture & Environmental Design
- Don Scipione - President, Acme Express, Inc.
- Sam Frontino - Commodity Manager, Tarkett
- Lorry Wagner - President, LEEDCo
- Patrick O'Connor - Team Member, Cleveland Power of Wind Action Team
- Tom Schock - Team Leader, Cleveland Power of Wind Action Team
7:30 AM - Registration, networking and light breakfast
8:00 - 10:00 AM Program
2 CEU credits available for: Cleveland Engineering Society, BOMA, AEE, ASHRAE, AIA HSW
To self report credits for USGBC find instructions here.
Register early. Refunds available up to 1 day before the session.
Members of AIA, ASHRAE, C2030D, COSE, CSU, USGBC: $10