Burlington 2030 District Member Resources: free!
Benchmarking services using Energy Star Portfolio Manager*
Property Energy Plans (PEPs)*
Upcoming benchmarking training: TBA
*Limited complimentary benchmarking services and PEPs are available to Burlington 2030 District property owner members. Click here for an example PEP.
To learn more, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Educational Resources:
The CBRE BEEP Training program provides strategies, technologies and resources needed to reduce energy consumption while optimizing equipment, people and practices. The training is delivered in a four-part module series of live web sessions lasting one hour each. Training topics include a step by step guide on how to set up a building in EPA Energy star and track utility consumption. It also provides a host of no cost and low cost initiatives to implement and improve operating efficiencies and drive resource conservation as well as a detailed guide on typical financial metrics used to analyze and compare viability of capital projects and the resulting financial impact on the asset. The training is meant for any professional engaged in building operations from engineers to property managers to real estate brokers.
- Burlington 2030 District Energy Star Portfolio Manager Benchmarking Training Document
- Energy Star Portfolio Manager Online Training Resources
- The value of Energy Star rated buildings | Slides from Better Building Challenge U.S. Department of Energy in Los Angeles
- Estimated United States Energy Consumption in 2017
- Measuring Corporate and Facility-level Emissions
- Efficiency Vermont - Qualified Lighting Products
Local Actions & Incentives:
Local Service Provider Members & Organizations: